Steven J. Fromm has been helping his clients with tax, business, estate planning and probate administration matters for over 35 years.
His law practice concentrates on addressing each of his client’s unique financial, tax, and legal concerns in light of their particular family needs. He believes that carefully listening to the needs, concerns and fears of each client is at the heart of finding the best strategy or solution to their tax or legal problems. He takes pride in giving each client the benefit of his years of practice, experience, training, and technical experience, and his continuous and never-ending study of tax and estate law. He understands that his clients need to receive a prompt response and he is painstaking in returning phone calls promptly and in most cases immediately.
Mr. Fromm has represented and continues to represent individuals, professionals, small business owners, professional corporations, C corporations, S corporations, LLCs, partnerships, estates and trusts in developing strategies to meet their income tax, business, estate and gift tax, retirement, and wealth transfer goals. His legal practice is limited to the following areas:
- Income Tax Planning
- IRS, Pennsylvania and Philadelphia tax matters
- Estate planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Durable powers of attorney, living wills/advance medical directives
- Trusts, including but not limited to marital deduction, unified credit, special needs, irrevocable life insurance and charitable trusts
- Probate and estate administration
- Corporate and business tax planning and general corporate matters including shareholder agreements, contracts, etc.
- Structuring, forming and choice of business entity for the operation of businesses
- Buying and selling businesses
- Family limited partnerships
- Foreign Taxation
- Charitable Organization formation and obtaining tax exempt status with the IRS
- Retirement Plans: Planning, drafting and administration.
Please visit his website for more tax articles and tax alerts and details concerning his professional experience, awards, educational background, and client recommendations.
Mr. Fromm profile, ratings and articles can be seen at the following sites:
- Free Tax, Estate Planning and Administration, Business Tax Planning Law Guides
- AVVO 10.0 out of 10.0 Attorney Rating
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Attorney: 5.0 out of 5.0 Rating System
- LinkedIn Profile
- Google Plus Account: Steven J Fromm & Associates, PC Please visit the Steven J. Fromm & Associates, PC Google Plus account profile to become part of my Google + network, get directions or to see or post recommendations.
- Google + Profile of Steven J. Fromm, Estates, Tax and Business Attorney
- Pinterest Account: Philadelphia Estate and Tax Attorney
- Twitter Page
- Facebook Page
- Cornell University Law School Legal Profile
- Suburban Magazine: Business Lawyer People’s Choice
- Yahoo Local Please visit Yahoo profile to get directions or to see or post recommendations.
- Bing Profile Please visit Bing profile.
- Manta Profile Please visit Manta Profile.
- Yelp See Yelp profile and client recommendations.
- Directory World
- Journal of Accountancy Published Article
- KWY Radio Appearance Discussing Last-Minute Advice on 2013 Charitable Gifts. Guest appearance and interview with Jim Melwert, KYW reporter, about 2013 year end tax planning.
His law office is located at 1420 Walnut Street, Suite 300, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19102. His telephone number is 215-735-2336.
Please feel free to add your email address on upper the right hand column of the home page at “Free Tax and Estates Updates: Just enter your Email address” to receive updates of new articles as they are posted to this blog.