Steven J. Fromm has been helping his clients with tax, business, estate planning and probate administration matters for 35 years as both an attorney and CPA. His office is located at 1420 Walnut Street, Suite 300, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19102. His telephone number is 215-735-2336.
His legal practice concentrates on addressing each of his client’s unique financial, tax, and legal concerns in light of their particular family needs. He believes that carefully listening to the needs, concerns and fears of each client is at the heart of finding the best strategy or solution to their tax or legal problems. He takes pride in giving each client the benefit of his years of practice, experience, training, and technical experience, and his continuous and never-ending study of tax and estate law.
Mr. Fromm has represented and continues to represent individuals, professionals, small business owners, professional corporations, C corporations, S corporations, LLCs, partnerships, estates and trusts in developing strategies to meet their income tax, business, estate and gift tax, retirement, and wealth transfer goals.
His legal practice is limited to the following areas:
- IRS, Pennsylvania and other state tax matters
- Estate planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Durable powers of attorney, living wills/advance medical directives
- Trusts, including but not limited to marital deduction, unified credit, special needs, irrevocable life insurance and charitable trusts
- Probate and estate administration
- Corporate and business tax planning and general corporate matters including shareholder agreements, contracts, etc.
- Structuring, forming and choice of business entity for the operation of businesses
- Buying and selling businesses
- Family limited partnerships
- Retirement plan planning, administration and drafting.
Please visit his website for more tax articles and tax alerts and details concerning his professional experience, awards, educational background, and client recommendations.
Mr. Fromm profile, ratings and articles can be seen at the following sites:
- AVVO 10.0 out of 10.0 Attorney Rating
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Attorney: 5.0 out of 5.0 Rating System
- Teaspiller Profile: Highest Rated 5.0 out of 5.0
- Cornell University Law School Legal Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Suburban Magazine: Business Lawyer People’s Choice
- Journal of Accountancy Published Article
My Profile on Google+, 105642486945545006284: <a title=”Steven J Fromm” href=”https://plus.google.com/105642486945545006284” target=”_blank” rel=”me”>Steven J Fromm</a>.
This page has the following sub pages.